On-Site chair massages are a guaranteed way to bring a positive atmosphere to any corporate wellness program. Massage therapy has been shown to help work-related issues such as poor posture, carpal tunnel symptoms and increase low employee morale. Many companies and individuals have problems finding economical ways to show their employees now much they are valued, bringing in a masseuse to your workplace is a great way to do just that.
A chair massage session takes place at your office. Insight Therapeutic Massage provides you with a 10 to 15 minute seated massage in a portable chair per employee. The therapist focuses on the neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands. Each session is done fully clothes with no use of lotion or oil, so you and your employees can feel comfortable and go right back to work.
The Benefits Of Chair Massage
- Boosts energy, alertness and productivity
- Increases circulation
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Helps prevent repetitive stress injuries
- Relieves emotional stress
- Decreases over all tension
- Massage demonstrates your commitment to the health and well-being of your employees
- Great way to recognize birthdays, service anniversaries, provides incentive awards or as a bonus for achieving company or individual goals
- Shows you value your employees and are interested in health management techniques in the workplace
- Is cost effective, because there is no investment in equipment or facilities
- Can be included in benefit packages